These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://creativekeystrokes.net
and any related services provided by Creative Keystrokes.
By accessing https://creativekeystrokes.net
, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Creative Keystrokes.
We, Creative Keystrokes, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 1 March 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- Modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- Knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Creative Keystrokes provides;
- Use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- Use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- Harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- Use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Creative Keystrokes and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Creative Keystrokes at any time.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Creative Keystrokes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Creative Keystrokes or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Creative Keystrokes or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Creative Keystrokes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Creative Keystrokes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Creative Keystrokes of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Manufacturing Class Ring Warranty
One of the Industry’s Best Warranty: If your ring should become lost or stolen, your ring is automatically covered by our lifetime “Replacement Guarantee Program” (RGP). Our rings are handcrafted to the highest standards. We guarantee your ring and simulated birthstones to be free from defects in workmanship or material for the life of the ring.The following services will be performed without charge for the original owner of all our rings:
- We will resize your ring (up or down 2 sizes from original size).
- We will replace damaged or lost simulated birthstones (specialty stones and diamonds are not covered).
- We will restore the antique finish to your ring.
- We will replace your ring with a new ring if repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship.
- Your class ring’s graduation year (should your graduation date change) will be changed without charge.
- Should you change schools before your year of graduation, we will manufacture the same or equivalent ring for your new school.
- Warranty is void if work is performed on the products by another party, and/or rings show signs of abuse, neglect, or damage that is excessive beyond normal usage wear and tear.
Your High School 10K or 14K white or yellow gold ring may be traded in for credit toward the purchase of a College ring. The trade-in value will be based on the prevailing gold price at the time of the trade-in. RGP will replace your lost/stolen ring for 60% of the current published price*. This program covers rings sold after July 1, 2005. This program is considered a one-time use policy. If your ring should be damaged beyond repair, it may be traded in for a 60% credit of the current published price* toward the manufacturing of a new ring. No other change from the original order is permitted under this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if someone performs work on your ring other than our authorized manufacturer jeweler.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for repairs plus a week for shipping.
You are responsible for all return shipping on repairs and resizing.
Note: As gold prices fluctuate, current cost may be lower/higher than the original purchase price.
Contact your Associate at (770) 469-4543